- Cesc Fabregas: ‘This season Barça are Messi + 10 others; he’s saving them in many games’ [Radio Marca]
- Stoke v Chelsea [Team Sheets]
- No truth in Gareth Bale to Manchester United stories, has £1bn buyout clause [Guillem Balague]
- Majority of Manchester United fans want Cristiano Ronaldo & Mats Hummels in Christmas Stocking [Video]
- Fergie: ‘Man United’s Michael Carrick is best centre midfielder in the Premier League’ [Video]
Punter wins £1,250 on MK Dons, admits she meant to put 4-0 on Man United!
Oh my god as if I won this on a free bet that I thought I was putting on united oh my god oh my god pic.twitter.com/TRdeRx8Jr8
— Holly Griffiths (@Holly_elise) August 26, 2014
There weren’t many predicting that League One MK Dons could beat Manchester United in the Capital One Cup on Tuesday.
After all, Manchester United don’t usually play at this stage of the League Cup, with European football almost always guaranteed at Old Trafford.
But, Holly Griffiths is celebrating having bet £2.50 on MK Dons to beat Manchester United 4-0.
Amusingly, Griffiths admits that she meant to bet 4-0 on Manchester United winning which makes a lot more sense!
She was not the only punter to win big on MK Dons as has been detailed by Paddy Power below…
14 people backed MK Dons to win 4-0 at a whopping 500/1. Shrewdies.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) August 26, 2014
4/1 Arsenal to beat Besiktas!
EXCLUSIVE Odds: 4/1 Arsenal to beat Besiktas!
Arsenal take on Besiktas tonight in the second leg of their Champions League qualifier after drawing the first leg 0-0 and they are currently 2/5 to get the win – New Customer Exclusive.
- Updated: August 27, 2014