- Classic! Man City’s James Milner incredibly boring interview responses from 2004
- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Reds set up Chelsea semifinal as Sterling shines [Official highlights]
- Incredible Barcelona-esque tiki taka football produced by Thailand against Malaysia [Video]
- Due to Modric’s stem cell treatment & Arsenal’s interest, Lucas Silva might not go to Real Madrid [Marca]
- Adam Lallana’s impressive individual highlights from Liverpool’s 3-1 win over Bournemouth [Video]
Great odds! Liverpool are 6/1 to beat AC Milan in Charlotte, North Carolina
We can only suspect Betfair have not been paying attention to AC Milan over the past year or so, these are simply scandalous odds!
AC Milan did not qualify for European competition last season and are now a shadow of the side that faced Liverpool in the Champions League finals of 2005 and 2007.
Pippo Inzaghi has been appointed to turn things round for the Rossoneri but so far pre-season has been tough.
Quite simply, AC Milan have stunk up the International Champions Cup and are already eliminated thanks to a 3-0 defeat against Olympiakos, followed by a 5-1 rout at the hands of Manchester City.
The match against Manchester City was so one-sided that the Premier League side were 4-0 up in 26 minutes.
Meanwhile, Liverpool appear to be in good form as they embark on life without Luis Suarez.
Brendan Rodgers’ side have defeated both Olympiakos and Manchester City (on penalties) during their International Champions Cup campaign.
Against City, Raheem Sterling in particular looked particularly impressive and it could be a big season for the attacker after some fine World Cup appearances.
Rodgers will also likely be keen to see new signings Rickie Lambert and Lazar Markovic – who will likely make life very difficult for beleaguered AC Milan.
- Updated: August 1, 2014