- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
- The best jokes as 3 pitch invaders halt Spurs v Partizan
- 3 pitch invaders at Spurs v Partizan were advertising BassBuds headphones
- Pitch invader at Spurs-Partizan takes Selfies with Naughton & Vertonghen [Fan footage]
CRUSH THE BOOKIES: Back Chelsea to beat Leicester at 4/1!!!
Betfair have released a ridiculous offer for all punters looking to get involved Chelsea’s Premier League match against Leicester on Saturday, offering enhanced odds for all those backing Jose Mourinho’s time to bag the win.
Going out on a limb to beat all the other bookies, we can now EXCLUSIVELY offer you massive 4/1 odds on Chelsea to beat Leicester.
Chelsea v Leicester- Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 4/1 Chelsea to beat Leicester!
Exclusive Offer: Back Chelsea to beat Leicester at incredible odds of 4/1!
Back Chelsea at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Chelsea win.
The Blues got off to an excellent start to the new campaign beating Burnley 3-1 at Turf Moor, and now the Pensioners have the chance to continue their winning ways when against another promotion team, Leicester.
Chelsea spent big in the summer, and already the Blues look formidable.
Diego Costa is a major addition up top, Cesc Fabregas looks like be a superb signing in midfield, while Felipe Luis has slotted in nicely at left-back.
The addition of Thibaut Courtois in goal has further added steal to the Blues backline.
By contrast, Leicester picked a good point against Everton in their opener, but taking on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge looks to be a much more daunting task.
- Updated: August 21, 2014