- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
- A sinister Bruce Grobelaar says Simon Mignolet is Liverpool’s problem: ‘He let in 52 goals!’
- Frank Lampard post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘It was a special night, but we’re not there yet’ [Video]
- Brilliant! BVB coach Jurgen Klopp laughs hysterically to the bemusement of journos [Video]
Crazy offer! Manchester United are 7/1 to beat Roma in Denver!!
Maybe Betfair didn’t watch Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United obliterate LA Galaxy 7-0 on Wednesday evening?!
(Or perhaps they are mocking Roma for that famous 7-1 Champions League defeat to Manchester United in 2007?)
It may only have been a pre-season friendly but it looks like the excitement surrounding van Gaal will continue well past the World Cup and into the new Premier League season.
Manchester United put the Galaxy to the sword with a fine attacking display utilising a 3-5-2 that is rarely seen in English football but could well be utilised on a regular basis at Old Trafford.
Ander Herrera was the star of the show for Manchester United versus LA Galaxy, bagging three assists and Roma could struggle with the Spaniard and his incisive passing in Denver.
Roma will be no pushovers but even though its just pre-season we can expect United to kick on from here and consign the David Moyes season to history.
The Italians beat Liverpool at Fenway Park in a drab pre-season friendly on Wednesday but will be without Kevin Strootman who is still recovering from serious injury.
It would have been interesting to see Strootman against United as the Dutchman has been heavily linked with a move to United.
As it is, the likes of Francesco Totti and Ashley Cole will make it hard for United but expect the van Gaal bandwagon to gather some more momentum.
To take advantage of these scandalous odds, follow these instructions:
1. JOIN: Open your new account today using Promo code ZEP161.
2. BET: Place your first bet (max £10) on Man united in the MATCH RESULT market v AS Roma at the current Sportsbook price.
3. WIN: Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, PAID AS FREE BETS, if United win.
- Updated: July 24, 2014