SPECIAL OFFER: Double Odds – If your first Premier League goalscorer bet wins in the first 20 mins
- August 28, 2014
Bookies Boylesport have a fun offer for all punters looking to get involved in the first goalscorers market during this weekend’s Premier League fixtures, giving players the chance of getting double odds for their money.
If your first goalscorer pick grabs the opener in the first 20 minutes of the match, then Boylesport will double your odds as a prize. Simple as that!
So which Premier League players maybe good choices for this week’s games?
Man City have recorded two wins out of two this season, and in last weekend against Liverpool, Sergio Aguero came off the bench to score after 24 seconds of his introduction.
With Edin Dzeko injured, Kun is certain to start against Stoke at the Etihad on Saturday, whilst the Argentine has historically scored in his last three games against the Potters at home.
The record signing in football history should get a starting debut for Man United at Burnley this weekend, and how fitting would it be for Angel Di Maria to begin his Red Devils career with an early goal?
It’s worth noting that Di Maria has assisted 11 goals in his last 11 league appearances. This would be a perfect time for him to get one for himself.
The late match on Saturday sees Everton host Chelsea, and Romelu Lukaku will be up against his former employers for the first time.
Everton got off to a superb start against Arsenal at home last weekend, and early momentum again from the Toffees against the Blues, especially from set plays, may see Lukaku get on the scoresheet early.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi