CRUSH THE BOOKIES: Man City are 7/1 to beat Liverpool in their pre-season friendly!!!
- July 30, 2014
Betfair have an amazing PRICE BOOST before the Man City take on Liverpool at the International Champions Cup in New York on Wednesday night, offering enhanced odds for all those backing the Premier League champions side claiming the morale boosting win.
Going out on a limb to beat all the other bookies, we can now EXCLUSIVELY offer you massive 7/1 odds on Man City beat Liverpool.
Both Man City and Liverpool claimed one win apiece last season in their Premier League match-ups, as Liverpool triumphed 3-2 at Anfield whilst the CItizens registered a 2-1 win at the Etihad.
Whether those matches have any bearing on the friendly in New York, however, is doubtful, as bot Manuel Pellegrini and Brendan Rodgers are likely to blood youngsters and make plenty of changes in the exhibition match.
Man City will nevertheless fancy their chances of beating the Merseysiders, having destroyed AC Milan 5-1 in the opening game of the tournament.
Liverpool, by comparison, have had a mixed bag of results in pre-season, beating Olympiakos 1-0, whilst losing matches to Brondby and AS Roma.
Man City will be without their World Cup stars for the match, as Pellegrini allows his stars to have a few more days relaxation, whilst Liverpool are still trying to find their new shape after the sale of Luis Suarez to Barcelona.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]