CRUSH THE BOOKIES: Back Liverpool at 7/2 (up from 9/4) to beat Manchester United!!!
Leading bookmaker Winner have provided 101 Great Goals with EXCLUSIVE special odds ahead of Liverpool versus Manchester United at the International Champions Cup final on Monday night/Tuesday morning in America.
Punters looking to back last season’s Premier League runners-up Liverpool to claim the first win over Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United side can now take advantage of a special PRICE BOOST solely available through 101GG.
There are a couple of points to note about this offer.
Whilst Winner are indeed offering 7/2 on Liverpool to win the final in the Sun Life Stadium, punters are also able to take advantage of a brilliant £200 FREE bet if they so choose.
Importantly, however, punters can ONLY take advantage of one of the offers (i.e the enhanced odds or the free bets), but not both.
A second point to mention is that as this offer is EXCLUSIVE to 101GG users only, the price boost on Liverpool is not displayed on Winner’s website for everyone to see.
Instead, regular match odds will be displayed on Winner’s site, but we GUARANTEE that the enhanced odds winnings will be credited within 24 hours of the game for all lucky punters who take advantage of this offer.
- Djibril Cisse denies any involvement in sex tape blackmail of Mathieu Valbuena [Le Figaro]
- Why James Milner is crucial to Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool revolution [Statistics]
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League match
- Carlo Ancelotti was offered Liverpool job before Jurgen Klopp, claims former Spurs boss...
- David De Gea refused to deny his Man United contract has £30 million release clause (Qu...
- Legendary Man United flop Bebe isn’t ruling out a return to the club (Quotes)
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson backs Wayne Rooney to find form (Quotes)
- Man United star Juan Mata says club must improve after recent wobble [Mirror]