- Lying 16th, Dortmund fans explain their love of Jurgen Klopp after Arsenal defeat [Video]
- Arsene Wenger jokes about getting an easier draw in the Champions League
- Manchester United v Hull: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
- Brendan Rodgers defends the form of Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard [Official Video]
- Prosecutor requests 8 month prison sentence for Brandao headbutt on PSG’s Thiago Motta [Video]
CRUSH THE BOOKIES: Back Arsenal to beat Besiktas at 5/1!!!
Betfair have released a ridiculous offer for all punters looking to get involved in Besiktas versus Arsenal in the Champions League on Tuesday night, offering enhanced odds for all those backing LArsene Wenger’s time to bag the win.
Going out on a limb to beat all the other bookies, we can now EXCLUSIVELY offer you massive 5/1 odds on Arsenal to beat Besiktas.
All signs point to Arsenal reaching the knockout phase of the competition, with Arsene Wenger having played 12 Champions League qualifiers with the Gunners, winning all 12 ties and scoring 29 goals in the process.
During those games, Arsenal conceded just three goals in return.
Possible starting lineups
Besiktas: Zengen; Kurtulus, Sahan, Pektemek, Hutchinson; Ozyakup, Uysal, Frei, Gulu, Ramon; Ba.
Arsenal: Szczesny; Monreal, Debuchy, Chambers, Koscielny; Arteta, Sanchez, Ramsey, Rosicky Campbell; Giroud.
Arsenal v Besiktas- Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 5/1 Arsenal to beat Besiktas!
New Customers Exclusive: Back Arsenal to beat Besiktas at the current Sportsbook price, Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs.
- Updated: August 19, 2014