Back Manchester City at 8/1 to beat Arsenal in 90 minutes at the Community Shield
Manchester City’s thirst for trophies looks likely to continue on Sunday as Manuel Pellegrini’s side look to secure a third major trophy of 2014.
Having already bagged the Premier League and Capital One Cup at Wembley in 2014, we can expect another powerful performance from City against the Gunners.
City have shown the depth of their squad in pre-season, beating MLS champions Sporting KC 4-1 and smashing AC Milan 5-1.
They may have lost their last two matches, to Liverpool and Olympiakos, but both were on penalties and City were the better side in both encounters.
Many of Manchester City’s best players are ready and raring to go.
Samir Nasri, for example did not play in the World Cup and will be desperate to do well against his former club Arsenal.
Stevan Jovetic has looked in explosive form during pre-season, scoring goals left, right and centre. Whilst the likes of David Silva, Yaya Toure and new signing Fernando are fit and available.
Arsenal meanwhile, are without their German World Cup winners and Alexis Sanchez is unlikely to play much part as he is still not match fit.
City also have the edge having played two of the last three Community Shield matches, and won it in 2012, beating Chelsea 3-2.
Claim scandalous odds on Manchester City by doing the following:
1. JOIN: Open your new account today using Promo code ZEP172.
2. BET: Place your first bet (max £10) on Man City OR Arsenal in the MATCH RESULT market at the current Sportsbook price.
3. WIN: Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, PAID AS FREE BETS, if your selection wins.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)